Membership of HELP Vega Baja is open to anyone who is interested in furthering its purpose and who, by applying for membership has indicated his or her agreement to become a member and is willing to co-operate with the wishes of the Association. In addition:
- Persons must not be subject to any legal obligations that may affect their rights as a member
- Any child over the age of 14 must have the official consent from the person responsible for them
It is the duty of each member of HELP Vega Baja to exercise his or her own powers as a member in the way he or she decides, in good faith and in a way which would be most likely to further the purposes of HELP Vega Baja
- To share the aims of the Association and to cooperate in its achievement
- To comply with all the statutory provisions
- To accept and fulfil agreements made and adopted at either AGM or EGM, as appropriate
Data Protection Statement: Your personal data will be held and used by HELP VEGA BAJA in accordance with the Data Protection Act 15/1999. You have the right to amend, update and cancel these details.